Product photography is an interesting genre that aims to combine marketing and art. Modern products should be photographed in a way that is visually pleasing and serves a purpose. Product photography is truly a modern take on traditional still lifes. Although what you are trying to achieve with your image is to entice viewers to buy the product, rather than indulge in your creativity.
Here are 20 great examples of creative product photography. Hopefully, this will serve as a great source of inspiration for you to try your hand at this interesting and difficult genre. To further enhance your product photography, you can check out Photzy’s Creativity Catalog. This is a 207 page guide covering 20 chapters of tasks and ideas that spark creativity!
If you’re running out of creative ideas for your product photography, you can take a look Creativity Catalog by Phozy.
If you want to learn more about incorporating creative concepts into your product photography, you can take a look Creativity Catalog by Phozy.
- Impress Your Clients With These 6 Product Photography Tips And Tricks
- Photography For Little Money: Product And Macro
- The Daily Wrap: Da Vinci On Photography, Home Product Photography & How to Get “Front Bokeh”
- The Complete Guide To Light Boxes For Product Photography
- What Every Beginner Needs to Know About Product Photography